Everyone loves collecting points to redeem something in life. It makes us feel rewarded/accomplished. The more the better, even with our own life, we give each other points to feel better about ourselves. It is just something we want in return to feel better.
Get yourself involve with CRAFT La! We do not only give you something to learn because in return you will get rewarding points. There are three ways to earn em’ good points.
Here let me show you how:
1. You need to PURCHASE something.
When you have successfully paid for any of the products or the workshops points will be rewarded to you. You can definitely pay with MYR (Malaysia Ringgit), SGD (Singapore Dollar), or USD (United States Dollar).
However, the different currencies will receive different amounts of points. For example:
- Every MYR1 spent = 1 point
- Every SGD1 spent = 3 points
- Every USD1 spent = 4 points
The number of points you have earned from a particular order will be calculated based on the order’s final purchase price, minus all discounts and shipping fees.
2. LEARN completely with a REVIEW.
No rush in completing a course, CRAFT La is all about learning at your own pace. You can take your time, whenever you are ready and completed, the points will be rewarded to your account. However, there will be extra points given if you wrote a review after the accomplishment of your course.
- Completing a course = 100 points
- Review = 100 points
3. REFER to your friends.
After all the purchase and learning and reviewing to earn your points, CRAFT La has a much simple way to earn points too. All you need to do is refer to your friends by sending them discounts. Here is how it works:
- Send an invite to your friends with a unique referral link via WhatsApp or any other social media messaging platforms.
- Your friends must play their part by using the link to sign up in order to receive their 1,000 points (worth RM10).
- When they have placed their first order using their rewarded points, you will then receive one credit of 1,000 points (worth RM10).
There’s a catch!
Once you have earned your points, they will only be valid for 90days. For example, every 2.9months, your points will be expired. If you spent 150 points before 1 April 2021, and the 250 remaining points are not touched then it will be expired on 2 May 2021.