A collection of adventures, stories, memories and discover, a travel journal lets you gather all your experiences and knowledge from the trips you’ve been to into one place where you can reflect upon them.
Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your travel journal!
- 1. Use your journal to plan your trip
You don’t need to be on the trip itself to start on your journal! Simply use your travel journal to plan your upcoming trips. What would you like to do on your trip? List it down! It helps tremendously to have a trip check-list, along with itinerary plans, tours and more!
2. Write about your expectations of your trip
Jotting down your pre-trip expectations can be interesting to look back on when you eventually go on the trip. At the end of your trip, you get to compare the expectations listed in your journal with what you’ve actually experienced in the trip.
3. Write about your trip after it ends
It is good to give yourself a recap on the trip once it ends; about your experiences, the people you were with, yourself and the trip in general. Reflecting on your trip after it ends is important as it helps you gain new insights which can be used for your future trips.
Here are some ideas of what you can include in your travel journal!
- Why are you going?
- What are your expectations for the trip?
- What are the places that you plan on visiting?
- The people and food on the trip.
- Your own likes and dislikes about the trip.
- Places you would like to visit next.
Start your own travel journal with us today!