- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers.
- Hungry start-up attitudes: Keen to learn, improve code quality and passionate in software development.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- High levels of self-dicipline when working on assigned tasks.
- Experience in React.JS and RESTful APIs is highly preferable.
- managing the editing of our new workshop videos launch
- Edit video material with marketing team for advertising purposes
- assembling footage on the timeline as per the script/ storyboard
- able to think creatively in connecting clips and tell a visual story
- communicating clearly with our team
- back-up all footage daily and organise all project folders
- implementing feedback with a high level of accuracy
- sourcing music, effects, plugins, logos, fonts
- ensuring a high level of quality control
- manage and deliver multiple deliverables on time
- colour grading (training provided but basic understanding required)
- assist team in production or planning when required
- always be improving and finding more efficient ways of doing things
- at least 2+ years of editing experience
- must have professional editing experience ,familiar with software (davinci or premiere pro)
- intermediate/ advanced skills in using video editing software
- a passion for video editing
- a stable, collaborative and positive person
- a curious, creative and technical mind
- able to take on feedback constructively
- some knowledge of audio production, colour grading
- graphic skills is a bonus
Are you a people person? Love connecting with people and solving problems? If you have a talent at troubleshooting problems, and bringing customer support to another level. You are the right instrument to elevate with us!
The Customer Relation has to perform a range of support in relation to us and our dear valued customers. In this role, you are held responsible for engaging with recurring customers as well as new customers.
You will have to handle customer’s needs. Time to time, sensitive and complicated. As a Customer Relation, you will need to handle each customer with care and patience. You are able and expected to perform independently and creatively providing solutions in a realistic manner to achieve.
You should also be accustomed to providing feedback for improving upfront and back-end strategies and solutions. Always thinking ahead and more than just a task performer, we are actively searching for talents that are willing to think and perform out of the box to achieve our key metrics of the Company.
A customer centred, passionate, takes initiative, have patience as well as works effectively as one who is part of the team!
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers & our community.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to grow profitably for the Company.
- Work closely with the marketing team in the organisation to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing them.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- To be fluent in both Mandarin and English
- Works independently and self-motivated
- Socially competent
- Team player
- Dedicated and committed to improve customer service in all aspect
- Maintain positive attitude and customer-focused