Art Journaling for Beginners: 「Create Your Very Own Floral Natural Journal by Using Things Around You!」
A Creative and Confident Practice for Life
Art journals can serve as a private space for you to express your thoughts and creativity through visuals. The journey of art journaling is amazing as you can always find inspiration and freedom in the intimacy of your journal.
Throughout the entire workshop, participants are not only exposed to different usage of mediums such as fineliner, fountain pen, fiber-tip pen, etc. they are also able to comprehend the usages of different colours, techniques to express themselves through art journaling. This workshop helps participants to organize & colorize in an artistic manner.
What is The Course About?
In this workshop, our journaling artist Shin Yee will guide you on how to start an art journal by mixing beautiful nature elements such as flowers and butterflies together. Follow just a few steps to create an art journal with your own favorite techniques and style!
♡ Learn how to create your own
Floral Natural Art Journal in just a few simple steps! ♡
Students will learn 3 different types of nature related elements
This Class is Suitable for You If You
- Love flowers and natural elements
- Love simple drawing and lettering
- Want to create an art journal
- Like to express your thoughts and feelings
- Looking for some “Me-Time” activities
- Want to kick start your creativity
After this class, you are able to:
- Understand the basic tools needed to create an art journal
- Illustrate beautiful flowers & butterfly with colourful fineliner, fiber-tip pen & watercolour
- Create your own concoction of personalised journal from your drawing masterpiece with mixed media
- Organise the journal layout yet retain your creativity & uniqueness
- Pick up photographing tips to show your masterpiece to family & friends
The classes are organized in sub-topics where you can learn at your own pace. We provide an effective and flexible learning environment for you!
About the instructor
Shin Yee is a journaling artist that has years of experience in the journaling field. She has been journaling since 2015. Through these years of exploring art journalism, she found out that it is something she really enjoys doing.
Some of the floral art journal done by journaling artist Shin Yee
check out more artworks from Shin Yee at instagram
About the instructors
After going through the online workshop, I find it fascinating and helpful for a beginner like me. With the introduction of certain tools and materials such as STABILO products would allow me to start with a direction and from there to further explore.
Didn’t know art has been improved in so many beautiful ways nowadays. Unlike those days with the traditional method. Surely kids or even adults would find this new techniques interesting and enjoyable especially those who find art boring before 😉
I’m impressed and have learnt something new myself 👍🏻☺️