Fundamentals of DIY natural skincare
Recommended Ingredients and where to get them all from just a premium online supplier
Foundation to easy natural skincare formulation
How to DIY organic ylang ylang facial cleanser
How to DIY calendula infused lavender body lotion
How to DIY organic sweet orange chocolate lip balm
Conclusion & Sharing part
Natural Skin Care Workshop – Anyone Can Make Your Own Skin Care Product (Step By Step)
Take back the real power of skincare
Do you look at the ingredients as your first priority when choosing your skincare products?
If you know how to infuse all the natural ingredients into your skincare, imagine the power of knowing the way to make your own toxin-free skincare!
The self-love journey
Kick start the self-love journey with DIY natural skincare projects.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to customize all of your natural skincare products confidently as part of your weekend relaxation activity.
Three skincare product will be taught in this workshop:
- Ylang Yalng facial cleanser
- Calendula infused lavender body lotion
- Sweet orange chocolate lip balm
*You only need less than 30 minutes to DIY all of the skincare products*
*Bonus: Downloadable PDF files done-for-you notes and the three tried and tested formulations in the course.
About the instructor
Ms. Jenna, an experienced DIY skincare teacher from Soap Faculty
Who has built a loyal community with a group of women who loved their own skins and passionate about DIY skincare
She is going to help all the women to take back the power of deciding ingredients and the price of their own skincare products.
Well, join the adventure!
- Introduction – In this DIY natural skincare course, you will learn what you need to know about making your own toxin-free skincare and discover how to handmade three luxurious natural skin care products the easiest way, in less than 30 minutes each.
- Fundamentals of DIY natural skincare – Theory: Fundamentals of DIY natural skincare
- Recommended Ingredients and where to get them all from just a premium online supplier –Theory: Recommended ingredients and where to get them all from just a premium online supplier.
- Foundation to easy natural skincare formulation – Theory: Foundation to easy natural skincare formulation
- Hands-on: How to DIY organic ylang ylang facial cleanser which can also be your liquid hand and body soap
- Hands-on: How to DIY calendula infused lavender body lotion that helps eczema and smoothen your skin
- Hands-on: How to DIY organic sweet orange chocolate lip balm that is super moisturizing.
Ending with useful skills and tips sharing sessions based on Ms.Jenna’s valuable experiences!
– FAQ –
I did not have any fundamental skills related to DIY natural skincare before, would this online workshop suitable for me?
Yes, it is totally suitable for you! This online workshop is special designed for DIY natural skincare beginners! Our professional instructor will explain all details attentively, and every step and skill will be presented neatly with HD videos. What you need are just PASSIONS!
How if I could not find the equipment that I need to prepare.
No worries! Our professional instructors will introduce all the equipment, and ways of getting them will be mentioned in class.
Is it suitable to learn DIY natural skincare online?
YES for sure! The greatest benefit of learning DIY natural skincare online is you can pause anytime, and replay it unlimited times! Throughout close-ups and featured shoot scenes, it definitely will be well presented to all learners. Moreover, you could also choose your own preferred time and spaces of learning! You can learn anytime and anywhere, and clear all your doubts by asking the instructor questions online. It’s easy, just need to upload your works online, an instructor will provide you the most accurate answer based on it. Not just that, we also do have space for you to know more craft lovers like you! All the craft lovers can join our online community to share thoughts and skills together!
About the instructors
Teacher explained each ingredients very clearly and in detailed. Very suitable for beginners.
Jenna makes DIY Skin Care easy to start off for beginner. Thanks
Like this workshop very much. Especially making the natural orange choco lip balm. Can give as a gift to friends.
I love how teacher Jenna is so detailed in this workshop, yet it is so simple to create something fun!